US Uniform & Supply is growing! Now hiring a Retail Associate.
U.S. Uniform & Supply is the premier supplier of law enforcement equipment in the Midwest! We offer the highest quality Class A and B Uniforms, Duty Equipment, Footgear, Headwear, and Outerwear. In addition, we represent the world's leading provider of Body Armor, Tactical Equipment, and Less Lethal products.
U.S. Uniform & Supply is dedicated to providing outstanding products, backed by excellent customer service. Our team has been supplying high quality apparel decoration since 1990 from our location in historic downtown Indianapolis, Indiana.
Retail Associate job responsibilities includes but not limited to:
- Provides professional and knowledgeable customer service, ensuring the highest customer satisfaction
- Manages customer inquiries via phone, email and in person with extra emphasis on customer and vendor follow ups
- Consistently executes all store merchandising practices, visual standards and inventory control
- Actively works with merchandise, including processing, stocking, replenishing, folding and hanging
- Works directly with vendors to secure merchandise order, manage shipments and back orders
- Assist in sizing customer for proper fit and accurate alterations
- Executes accurate POS transactions
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to recognize and execute selling opportunities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Impeccable organization skills with a focus on the details
- Ability to mulit-task in a fast-paced environment
- Work effectively with team members to ensure the sales floor, cash points, fitting rooms and stockroom are clean and well maintained
- Team oriented and takes direction well.
- Self-motivated and ability to take initiative to complete task and solve problems
- Ability to manage time and priorities
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift in the excess of 20 pounds.
- Customer Service or retail experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to work days Mon-Fri and some Saturdays
To apply for this position, submit your resume to Jason Caulk at email@example.com. No phone calls please. US Uniform and Supply is an Equal Opportunity Employer.